Saturday 23 November 2013

POWER OF BABY IZZ

Introducing my new baby.  Pelik tak? No preganancy No birth giving news…taraaaa…Mohd Izzudian Isaaz (Baby Izz) come into our family at the age of 4month17days.    This time my writing rojak English + Malay and the stories was not IT base.  Just sharing my experience.


Stories behind this new precious one. 
Baby Izz’s  mom is my best friend during my study in ITM Manjong and we meet again in February this year after 13years lost contact.  His mom has to take care 6 of his siblings and his younger bro age 1yr when Baby Izz come into this world, premature of 7months.  Alhamdullilah he survives even during giving birth his mother having some complication.  When the time I took him from his mom, the electricity in the house was cut off  due to unsettle bill outstanding for more than RM1k.   At the same time, his younger bro and sis was having fever.  I only manage to give small contribution to the family as my salary also has been cut off due to company having financial problems.

Wondering what happen to Baby Izz’s father.    His father was ‘hipnotize’ by other woman who has intention to crash Baby Izz’s family because of money.  Baby Izz’s father has good fixed income every month and this what interest the woman.  ‘Sihir’ is the right word use by this woman to get the father.  The mom has try to consult with many Ustaz and currently trying her best to do everything to get his husband back.  But Allah knows when this will end.  Mungkin ini ujian for Baby Izz’s mom.  My part is to give moral support to Baby Izz’s mom and take care of Baby Izz until everything turn back to normal.  Sad thing about Baby Izz, his father has never seen him and does not even an intention to have Baby Izz as his child.  

Kesian kan Baby Izz, ayah sendiri tak terima dia, malah disuruh gugurkan semasa masih dalam kandungan.  Itu la kuasa Sihir.  Malah Emak & adik beradik terkena SIhir.   Pernah sekali, semasa I ada dirumah Baby Izz,eldest brother age of 11 telah mencekik Baby Izz, menarik tangan dan kaki Baby Izz.  Lucky, Emak dia notice and the brother meracau-racau marah-marah.   Kami cuba perlbagai Alternatif Islamik untuk pulihkan abg Baby Izz, Alhamdullilah dalam masa 2 jam semua normal. 

Now Baby Izz has become part of My Life and My Family.
Kesimpulan yang I nak katakan ialah zaman Teknologi serba canggih masih ada manusia yang menggunakan cara kuno untuk mendapatkan apa yang dikehendaki…Pukau, Sihir, Santau, adalah antara yang masih diamalkan.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment